Please Bring Your Own Life Jackets
Personal water craft i.e. jet skis and ATV's prohibited during July & August
Off-season use at manager's discretion
Weeks run Saturday to Saturday in July and August
Check-out 9am / Check-in 3pm
DEPOSITS - due February 28th
NO DEPOSIT - NO RESERVATION
#9: per week: $300.00 CAD
OFF SEASON: 10% DISCOUNT RATES ON RESERVATIONS OF 3 OR MORE DAYS
(before June 30 & after September 3)
Things To Know When Planning a Visit:
1. Bring your own life jackets. You must have a properly-fitting life jacket for each child and adult in your group in order to go anywhere in a boat. Boats, motors, gas, oil, fishing worms, fishing licences are available at Clear Lake Cottages.
2. Cottages are equipped for basic housekeeping except for kitchen and bathroom linens, such as towels, washcloths, dish towels, etc. Bed linens are provided. Our cottages do not have telephones or televisions. In an emergency phone calls may be made from the main office.
3. Churches of several denominations, general stores, and a post office are located in Arnstein and Port Loring.
4. A nurse practitioner is available in Loring and there is a hospital in North Bay.
5. Week begins and ends on Saturday during July and August. Check-out time is 9:00 a.m. and check-in time is 2:p.m.
6. Reservations are confirmed only by a non-refundable deposit.
Specific Requests: Please call us toll free 1-877-757-2082